As a manager, leader and owner I want to provide you with the following components to be as successful as possible. Because of my position, I will be in charge of being the one that will “gopher” (go for) the items you need in order to best reach your goals.
The components for success are as follows:
- Safe and healthy work environment
- Fair and competitive compensation:
Often your team will work for less monetary gain if they feel valued.
Tools to get the job done:
- Intangible tools: communication skills, positive attitude, open communication, active listening, support, feeling valued, appreciated, coaching and the training for the use of the tools.
- Understanding and managing the human dynamic in the form of style difference and working from strength.
- Tangible tools: uniforms, gloves, hammer along with the training and use.
The knowledge that our profession is a “vehicle” for us to get from point A to point B and to attain as many life goals as possible.